Sunday, May 21, 2006
Day 1
Today was 'omigod!' day on the scales.
Now I am sans gall bladder, I can eat what I want again, and it isn't doing me any favours.
I have 45 kilos to lose. Urge me on as I take on this challenge.
- Step Zero: I've already stopped the alcohol except for *very* special occasions
- Step One: No eating after dinner
- Step Two: Move more on weekends
- Step Three: Take lunch to work and take time out to eat it
- Step Four: Live by the principles of the CSIRO Total Well Being Diet
Facts for today -
- Over 1200-1500mg of calcium a day will help reduce abdominal fat faster - read it for yourself! Natural sources are the best, but I'm taking Caltrate as well.
- Superfoods:
Beans
Blueberries
Broccoli
Oats
Oranges
Pumpkin
Salmon
Soy
Spinach
Tea (green or black)
Tomatoes
Turkey
Walnuts
Yogurt
Today - I had Pumpkin, Soy and Broccoli
Progress
Walked 2.1kms at the park.
Lunch:
Chicken with ginger and shallots and fried rice
Dinner:
Honey-Soy Chicken with steamed snow peas, yellow squash, carrots, pumpkin and broccoli and a glass of cranberry juice