Saturday, June 23, 2007

 

Weigh cool!!

2 months down, and down I'm going.

Weight: 117.9kgs
Hips: 140cms
Waist: 120cms
Bust: 129cms
R. L.: 71cms
R. A.: 43cms
Neck: 46cms

I'm finding things easier now, I tied my son's shoelaces without even thinking about it. I bent down and just did it, no exhaling and holding my breath, no red face, no getting him to lift his foot up. I'm also finding getting out of the car easier, getting out of my chairs around my 'break-out' desk at work easier (not pinned now - just graze the hips against the arms when getting out), using the dustpan and brush to pick up dirt from the floor (my 10 yr old is happy about that - I don't HAVE to get him to do it!).

Calorie King is a great resource - filling out daily food diaries, weekly weigh-in and participating in forums keep me honest.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?