Saturday, October 27, 2007
6 months along ...
So half a year is gone, and so is 19.5% of me!
I started on 28/4/07, and the results are in:
27/10/07
Weight: 104.6kgs - lost 25.4kgs - 56lbs - 4 stone exactly
Neck: 40cm - lost 11cms - 4.3in
Bust: 120cm - lost 17cms - 6.7in
Waist: 110cm - lost 24cms - 9.4in
Hips: 129cm - lost 26cms - 10.2in
Arm R: 36cm - lost 9cms - 3.5in
Arm L: 35cm - lost 7cms - 2.75in
Thigh R: 65cm - lost 12 cms - 4.7in
Thigh L: 64cm - lost 9cms - 3.5in
Total: 115cms - 45.3in
I break my goals into 5kg (11lb) lots, and my next goal is under 100kgs, 99.6kgs. Double figures are so close I can smell it.
I'll be there by Christmas - I can guarantee it.
I started on 28/4/07, and the results are in:
27/10/07
Weight: 104.6kgs - lost 25.4kgs - 56lbs - 4 stone exactly
Neck: 40cm - lost 11cms - 4.3in
Bust: 120cm - lost 17cms - 6.7in
Waist: 110cm - lost 24cms - 9.4in
Hips: 129cm - lost 26cms - 10.2in
Arm R: 36cm - lost 9cms - 3.5in
Arm L: 35cm - lost 7cms - 2.75in
Thigh R: 65cm - lost 12 cms - 4.7in
Thigh L: 64cm - lost 9cms - 3.5in
Total: 115cms - 45.3in
I break my goals into 5kg (11lb) lots, and my next goal is under 100kgs, 99.6kgs. Double figures are so close I can smell it.
I'll be there by Christmas - I can guarantee it.
Labels: diet, weight loss